Thursday, December 14, 2006

A new distraction...

So I'm really new at this whole blog thing. But, I'm always looking for a new distraction and hobby to obsess over. More than anything, I'm looking forward to using this space as a way to share recent pics of Meredith with family and friends.

Uncle Ian came over a couple of weeks ago to take this K-State family's holiday pictures. We love the pics he took and would like to share them with you.



I love this picture!! Ian wanted to catch a more casual picture of us playing with Meredith. We tried bringing in a toy, but she was more interested in playing with Daddy's tie.

Rick really wanted a nice picture of himself with Meredith. I think this turned out great.

Meredith is pulling up on everything and standing so well. She looks so cute standing next to the fireplace in her adorable Christmas dress.


No comments: