Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Big 30

Meg hosted a birthday party for me at her house today to celebrate my 30th Birthday. I didn't do a very good job of taking pictures, but I did manage to capture a few shots. I had a great time spending time with my friends and family. I am truly blessed to have such loving people in my life.


Shelly, Tony and Ally drove up from Junction City help me celebrate. Rick had officially won Ally over after he made her a chocolate milk shake.


Meredith had so much fun playing with Ally and Avery. Here's a couple great shots of the girls.


Avery is 4, Meredith is 16 months and Ally is 2.


Max also made it to the party. Ally was very interested in him. Tony impressed everyone with his soothing presence when he calmed Max when he was getting fussy and put him to sleep.

No comments: