Thursday, July 17, 2008

Every day life...

Here are some recent pictures that seem to capture Meredith's character. As most of you know, Rick and I like to keep things clean and organized. Meredith seems to have picked up on that as well. While in the bath, she took the initiative to get her toys all lined up.


After two years, our baby is finally a snuggly, cuddly little girl. Here is a cute picture of her sleeping on her daddy


In the last few days she has been showing more interest in potty training, so I went with it today and brought the potty out to the living room for some quality sitting time. Unfortunately, the day did not produce any successes, but I can tell she is trying to figure it out and seems excited about it (of course using M&M's as rewards helps with the excitement level).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

anyway i can borrow her for a night would love to have her one my cock all night long as i fuck her slowly

Anonymous said...

there is no need to use that potty. she can piss over me. then i wil shove my dick up her moist pussy and fuck her until i shoot my spunk.