Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break Fun

I took the week off for some much needed R & R and quality time with Meredith and Rick. Today we took Meredith to see Horton Hears a Who at the movie theater. This was her first trip to the movies. She seemed to enjoy the movie and was very intrigued with the atmosphere. Rick and I both enjoyed the movie too.


I felt like I should bring Meredith a gift from my recent trip to Dallas, so I got her a gigantic lollipop. I have a feeling she will be enjoying this gift for weeks to come.



Brady came over for a sleep over tonight, because Meg is leaving for the airport very early in the morning. Meredith was very excited about Brady coming over so she had a hard time settling down for bed. I let them read in bed for a while before turning off the lights for the night.

No comments: